Aerolase provides information about its products and services through this website. Information is believed to be accurate at the time it is created. However, like any printed material, information may become outdated over time. Information on the Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Aerolase will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Web site, but assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Web Site.
This Web Site contains information that is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of research, product development and commercialization, patent and product liability risks associated with the medical laser industry. Actual results may differ from the forward-looking information.
By using the Web Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You may freely browse and download materials from the Web Site. Downloadable materials are provided for your personal, non-commercial use. You are prohibited, however, from distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, reposting or using any of these materials for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Aerolase. Elements of the web site are protected by trademark, trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, video, sound, image or source code from the web site may be copied, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, reposted or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted by Aerolase. All copyright and other propriety notices must be retained and shall not be altered in downloaded materials.
2. COPYRIGHT: Content contained in this web site is Copyright © Aerolase. All Rights Reserved. All copyrightable material on this site, whether explicitly marked or not, is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and treaty provisions, including the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of content and the overall source code and design of the web site. The content on this web site may not be distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, reposted, uploaded, published or used for public or commercial purposes without Aerolase’s express written permission. Permission is granted to download and print materials from this web site for the sole purposes of viewing, reading and retaining for reference.
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Aerolase. You are expressly prohibited from using these images unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Condition or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
4. Your use of the Web Site is at your own risk. Neither Aerolase nor any other party involved in creating producing or delivering the Web Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Web Site, including damages to or for viruses than may infect your computer equipment.
5. Any communication or material that you transmit to the Web Site by electronic mail or others, including any data, questions, comments, suggestion or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Aerolase, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Aerolase and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concept, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you sent to the Web Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
6. Any and all product names referenced herein are trademarks of Aerolase and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. The Aerolase trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Aerolase’s or in any manner that disparages or discredits Aerolase. Nothing contained in this Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use Aerolase’s trademarks in connection with any product, service, publication or web site without the express written permission of Aerolase. Your misuse of the trademarks on this Web Site is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Aerolase will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Web Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Aerolase reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web Site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
8. Aerolase may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions, and we recommend that you periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
9. Aerolase has not reviewed all of the web sites that may be linked to this Web Site and is not responsible for the content of any such sites. If you choose to go to sites linked to this Web Site, you do so at your own risk.
10. DISCLAIMER THE MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND AEROLASE DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE. AEROLASEMAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE. AEROLASEDOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER(S) ( THAT MAKE THE WEB SITE AVAILABLE OR ANY ADVERTISED OR HYPERLINKED WEB SITES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE, SERVER(S) , OR ADVERTISED OR HYPERLINKED SITES WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
11. Equitable Remedies: You agree that because of the unique nature of the Web Site and its content, and the propriety rights of Aerolase, your breach of this agreement would irreparably harm Aerolase and monetary damages would be inadequate compensation. You further agree that Aerolase shall be entitled to, in addition to any other damages, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief to enforce these terms.
12. Applicable Law: This Web Site is created and controlled by Aerolase in the state of New York, USA. The laws of New York will therefore govern these Terms, without reference to any principles of conflicts of laws. Aerolase reserves the right to make changes to its Web Site and to these Terms at any time without notice. Any changes Aerolase makes to its web site or to these terms shall be effective when posted. By continuing to use the Web Site after such changes are posted, you agree to the changes.
13. Compliance with Applicable Laws and Export Control Laws: Use of this Web Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on this Web Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country in which you reside. Aerolase makes no representation that the content of this Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Web Site from other location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including, but not limited to, the export and import regulations of other countries.
14. Regulatory Compliance: Aerolase will adhere to current regulatory guidelines for promotional activities and will ensure that information posted on Aerolase’s website will meet current accepted regulatory practices and standards, be they in form of regulations, formal or informal governmental communications, or direct advice from regulators. Until governmental guidelines regarding the use of promotional material on the internet have been adequately formulated, Aerolase will continue to observe existing regulations and follow its established internal procedures for development, review, and clearance of external communications.